The Grand Slam 3.5mm Tennis Net (P&P included)
GRAND SLAM QUALITY TENNIS NET FOR YOUR TENNIS COURT
42ft (Doubles) 3.5mm Double Top Championship Tennis Net (10kg). ITF Tournament Tennis Net features ultra-heavy-duty braided HDPE twine with choice of headbands. Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
Spear-heading the world-class range of Vermont Tennis Nets, the 3.5mm DT Championship Net allows you to have a professional-quality tennis net on your very own tennis court. Hand-crafted by tennis experts, this impressive tennis net has been specifically manufactured to conform with official ITF tournament regulations. Unique to other tennis nets, this Grand Slam version features a double top design, which ensures the top 6 meshes of the net are double-layered to enhance the impact-resistance and longevity.
- Vermont 3.5mm DT Championship Tennis Net – One of the best in the world
- Ultra-heavy-duty braided HDPE net features Double Top design for greater longevity
- Net is rot-proof & UV treated for exceptional durability (indoors & outdoors)
- Choice of quad-stitched, optic white headband available: Standard (vinyl coated) or Wimbledon (traditional canvas)
- 42ft Doubles Tennis Net conforms to ITF Tournament Regulations & BS EN Safety Standards
- Compatible with all standard tennis posts worldwide, the tennis net includes a net headline wire cable (Loop & Pin or Double Loop)
- Used at major ITF venues globally including Roland Garros & Melbourne Park
Well-suited to the very best tennis courts in the world, the 3.5mm DT Championship Tennis Net has been created using premium HDPE braided net twine. UV treated whilst featuring a double layer design, the professional tennis net provides exceptional durability thanks to its excellent resistance to weathering and tennis ball impacts. For even greater longevity, the tennis net features overlocked rope edges to help prevent fraying and allowing users to lace it to the inside of tennis posts with ease.
Not content with just offering an elite tennis net, we also have a choice of world-class tennis net headbands for you to pick from. Our ‘Standard’ headband has been created using vinyl-coated polyester to guarantee durability and help reduce net distortion. Our ‘Wimbledon’ headband allows you to create a tennis net like no other. The traditional polyester canvas construction (as used at the Wimbledon Championships), helps to bring a Grand Slam feel to any tennis court. Both optic white headbands feature a heavy-duty quad-stitched design for supreme strength & longevity.
For a quick and simple assembly to standard tennis posts worldwide, our Vermont Tennis Nets come with a professional Tennis Net Headline Wire Cable included. The headline wire comes available in two different styles – Loop & Pin or Double Loop (please select accordingly above).
VERMONT 3.5MM DT CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS NET SPECIFICATIONS
- Net Size: 42ft W x 3.5ft H | 12.8m W x 1.07m – Official Doubles Regulation
- Net Weight: 10kgs | 22lbs
- Net Headband Thickness (both styles): 2.3in | 6cm
- Net: 3.5mm Braided HDPE Twine (45mm Knotted Mesh)
- Standard Headband: Vinyl-Coated Polyester (Quad-Stitched)
- Wimbledon Headband: Traditional Wimbledon Canvas Polyester (Quad-Stitched)
- Tennis Net is UV treated for protection against sun damage
- Net features overlocked rope edges for easy lacing & fray prevention
- Headline Wire: PVC Coated Steel Cable
- ’Double Top’ design ensures top 6 meshes of net feature double-layering for increased longevity
- Tennis Net conforms to Official ITF Tournament Regulations & BS EN Safety Standards
- Compatible with most tennis posts worldwide
- Colour: Black netting with an Optic White headband
- Net comes with a choice of headline wire cable included (Loop & Pin or Double Loop)