The Art of Singles - Tennis Education Course from MTI - further discount available when you join MTI
‘The Art of Singles is knowing your own best playing style then learning to play within that style, whilst trying to exploit your opponents' game.’
‘ MTI have set up a course to help players find their best playing style through logical step by step progressive tactics, drills and practices. This course covers… (Discovering your players best game tactically and physically) Tactical drill scenarios for singles to suit all playing styles. Progressive drills to help your players find their favoured
plays for matches, and helping you to produce more highly tuned and tactically aware players. Step Two of the course covers… (Advanced Killer Tactical Drills)
Looking at how the top players win points and how they create the situations to win or cause forced errors. This course will help you design a winning tactical formula for players of all playing styles.
- This MTI Tennis Course is worth 5 LTA Coach Education Credits
- These courses are held at: David Lloyd Enfield, Carterhatch Lane, Middlesex, EN1 4LF
- The course starts at 9.00am and finishes at 2.00pm (food and beverage not included)
- Course notes are emailed to you after the course
- Course Tutor emails the course details to you a few days prior to the day
- PLEASE NOTE: MTI reserve the right to cancel the course if numbers are insufficient. Full refunds or credit notes awarded if needed.