Fun Drills and Games for Groups - Tennis Education Course from MTI - further discount available when you join MTI
‘Making tennis practice fun so the skill is learnt deeply and deliberately is the art of good coaching.’
This course will offer coaches a multitude of fun game and drill ideas for groups of all ages and standards. The games and drills can easily be used within a lesson structure. Coaches will have the opportunity to offer their own drills to the group. This course will especially appeal to coaches who work with juniors and/or adults in in clubs, parks or schools.
- This MTI Tennis Course is worth 4 LTA Coach Education Credits
- These courses are held at: David Lloyd Enfield, Carterhatch Lane, Middlesex, EN1 4LF
- The course starts at 9.00am and finishes at 1.00pm (food and beverage not included)
- Course notes are emailed to you after the course
- Course Tutor emails the course details to you a few days prior to the day
- PLEASE NOTE: MTI reserve the right to cancel the course if numbers are insufficient. Full refunds or credit notes awarded if needed.