Fun Drills and Games for Groups - Tennis Education Course
Further discount available when you join MTI
‘Making tennis practice fun so the skill is learnt deeply and deliberately is the art of good coaching.’
This course will offer coaches a multitude of fun game and drill ideas for groups of all ages and standards. The games and drills can easily be used within a lesson structure. Coaches will have the opportunity to offer their own drills to the group. This course will especially appeal to coaches who work with juniors and/or adults in in clubs, parks or schools.
- This MTI Tennis Course is worth 4 LTA Coach Education Credits
- These courses are held at: David Lloyd Enfield, Carterhatch Lane, Middlesex, EN1 4LF
- The course starts at 9.00am and finishes at 1.00pm (food and beverage not included)
- Course notes are emailed to you after the course
- Course Tutor emails the course details to you a few days prior to the day
- PLEASE NOTE: MTI reserve the right to cancel the course if numbers are insufficient. Full refunds or credit notes awarded if needed.