The MTI Method for Under 10s Development Confidence & Control - Tennis Education Course
‘The MTI Method accelerates the learning process for players of all levels at a much faster rate than any other teaching system in the World.’
The MTI Method makes:
- tennis easier to understand and a game for the masses (not just for the talented few)
- success so much easier and quicker to achieve
- coaching so much more rewarding and successful
‘An intelligent, progressive coaching method that makes a huge impact from the very beginning!’ Develop rock solid confidence in your strokes! This series of courses tackle the one thing all players want and need… not just beginners. Players want confidence in their technique and to feel they’re in control of the ball they hit.
- This MTI Tennis Course is worth 6 LTA Coach Education Credits
- These courses are held at: David Lloyd Enfield, Carterhatch Lane, Middlesex, EN1 4LF unless otherwise stated.
- The course starts at 9.00am and finishes at 3.00pm (food and beverage not included)
- Course notes are emailed to you after the course
- Course Tutor emails the course details to you a few days prior to the day
- PLEASE NOTE: MTI reserve the right to cancel the course if numbers are insufficient. Full refunds or credit notes awarded if needed.