Vermont Orange Mini Tennis Balls - Bucket 0f 60 Balls - includes Free Shipping
*Further discounts available with MTI Membership (‘POA for non UK orders’)*
- MINI ORANGE TENNIS - Also known as Stage 2, mini orange tennis is the next step for young players after progressing from mini red. These Vermont Mini Orange Tennis Balls are the perfect tennis ball to manage that progression. The same size as a regular tennis ball, the mini orange ball comes with a highly-visible yellow and orange design, making it easier for youngsters to see and hit.
- ITF APPROVED - These Vermont Mini Orange Tennis Balls are approved by the International Tennis Federation, underlying their impressive quality. Right at home on any tennis court surface, these balls are ideal for training and competitive purposes.
- 50% COMPRESSED - Manufactured to a 50% compression, these orange tennis balls move a lot slower through the air and are still a lot softer than a regular tennis ball despite being the same size. This provides young players with plenty of shot opportunities, so they can really begin to develop their game.
- EXPERT DURABILITY - These Vermont tennis balls are guaranteed to last you for a considerable period of time. The felt that covers the exterior of the ball has been innovatively designed to keep its shape and refrain from fluffing up, giving you a high-quality tennis ball that will withstand plenty of mini tennis punishment.
- 60-BALL BUCKET - Sold as a 60-ball capacity bucket, you'll be sure to have more than enough high-quality mini orange tennis balls at your disposal with this bulk buy option. The useful bucket also assists portability expertly well thanks to the included handle and its lid ensures the balls remain safe and secure when not being used.
For sale in the UK Only