Vermont Mini Red Tennis Ball Bucket - 36 Balls (Shipping included) further discounts available with MTI Membership (‘POA for non UK orders’)
- MINI RED BALL - The Vermont Mini Red Tennis Ball is specifically designed for players aged 8 and under, who are just beginning to make their way in the game. This Vermont tennis ball has been made from extremely durable felt, so you can be sure to get plenty of tennis out of these balls, which is exactly what's required for your youngsters to develop their game.
- ITF APPROVED - It's not only us who are impressed by the Vermont Mini Red Tennis Ball. Internationally recognised by tennis' world governing body the ITF, this tennis ball is perfect for mini tennis training and tournament play.
- LARGER TENNIS BALL - This mini red ball possesses a 75mm diameter making it significantly larger than a regular tennis ball. This, combined with the highly-visible red and yellow design of these balls, ensures young players can see the ball clearly, giving them a better chance of hitting the ball.
- GREATER SHOT OPPORTUNITIES - Mini tennis red is all about promoting rallying, so youngsters have more opportunities to play shots and develop their skills. This tennis ball moves 75% slower through the air than a regular ball so gives youngsters plenty of time to recover between shots, ready to go again on the next ball.
- 36-BALL BUCKET - Sold as a 36-ball capacity bucket, this bulk buy option ensures you'll never be short of high-quality mini red tennis balls with this in your tennis set-up. Not only does the bucket provide an impressive volume of tennis balls, the included handle and lid make transporting and storing the tennis balls an incredibly simple task.
For sale in the UK Only